Thursday, April 22, 2010

Periods 1/2-Presentations...IMPORTANT

Hey everyone! My other two classes still needed some time to work on the project. Therefore, I am going to allow you to work on the projects on Monday too. You can work on your presentations and posters. The Reform Fair (and presentations) will be on Wednesday instead.

Regarding Monday:
As I said, I am giving you time to work on the projects. If you are finished with the projects or you are doing something other than your project, I have alternative plans for the day. This is not going to be a free day to hang out, do other work, or rome the internet.

One last thing...make sure you bring all your materials to class that you are working on.

Thanks and I will see you on Monday! Pass the word around about this update if you can!

No comments: